7 Things You Never Need to Know About Me, but I’ll Tell Ya Anyway…
Melanie- A great blogger and writer-friend has a post today about 7 things people may not know about her. You can find her blog here http://melanieavila.blogspot.com/. It’s fabulous and I read it every day!
I thought it would be fun to play along and post my own list of 7 things people may not know about me… If you’d like to also partake in this exercise, please leave your seven things in the comments, or let me know if you post on your own blog.
So here we go… With the help of my friend Ernie over there. 7 things you may not know about me, and probably don’t need to know, but I’m pretty open, so what the heck.
1. I was born in San Jose, California and moved to the mid-west when I was five.
2. I had open heart surgery last year to replace my aortic valve and part of my aorta.
3. I’ve been married for 7 years, just like the title to this post 🙂
4. I work in a local mall managing the kiosks in the common area as well as some events/marketing.
5. I started writing my first novel when I was unemployed. It was a Janet Evanovich novel that inspired me.
6. Poetry was my first writing attempt at the age of 16 after my father passed away.
7. I’m a HUGE Detroit Lions Fan and U of Michigan Fan and watch all the games. Last year was a rough one for me. I’m looking forward to a better year for both teams!
Extra fun fact—-> Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love the horror movie marathons on AMC and the other movie channels!
That was fun 🙂