I’m sorry, so sorry- Blog Holiday

Well…
I had hoped that I could keep up with reading my favorite blogs and posting on mine during NaNo, but sadly, with work getting crazy– I’m just not going to be able to.

I love all your blogs and will definitely try to stop by and see what you are all up to, but I won’t be reading them daily. I expect to only post on this blog maybe twice a week. The Monday blog feature will continue since that is the only one that is the same every week.

Thank you to everyone who reads this! I will make up for it in December– it will be cold and I will be hauled up in my favorite microfiber recliner πŸ™‚

So take care my writer friends! For those doing NaNo- I wish you many fast words, for those not participating this year, I wish you many fabulous words πŸ™‚ (Well I wish the NaNo’ers those too.)I’ll be on twitter every night before and after my NaNo writing sessions, in case someone wants to say hello!

How much do you want to go to the location in the pic above? I do… *snaps fingers* Dang. I’m still here.

Take Care everyone! Will be in touch πŸ™‚

Anyone care to tell me how they are still reading all their blogs and posting? You are champs if you are πŸ™‚ I can’t keep up!

24 Responses to β€œI’m sorry, so sorry- Blog Holiday”

1. I am reading blogs and commenting on them, but I have cut them down. Usually I read a lot of blogs, currently, I try to read the ones of people I know (in a manner of speaking) as opposed to professional blogs like from agents and stuff.

I go through my Dashboard for updates, so I try to read only the ones that really interest me and I would want to comment on (SEE I AM COMMENTING), because I always feel that if I take the time to read something, might as well let the person know, so they know someone’s doing it.

Hence, reading regular people’s blogs. Agents gets tons of comments. They don’t need mine. But most average people – if they are at all like me – appreciate when people take time to comment.

Oh yes, and also because today I have been making up for not having Internet connection yesterday, so spent more time reading blogs.

2. Tara says:

I’ll look forward to visiting your blog when you post and to having you visit mine when you can. Good luck!

LW- Yeah I’m going to try and do that. I just don’t want people to think- hey where’s Erica- as if I’m that important! LOL

I have cut down on the professional ones too- mostly cut them out.

You’re so sweet to stop by and comment πŸ™‚

I’m going to do my best to do a couple posts a week. I will try and read more of them though!

Glad to hear the internet is back on!! Woo Hoo πŸ™‚

Hey Tara πŸ™‚
    Great! I will try and keep them interesting! Thanks πŸ™‚

5. Matt says:

And here I was all day looking at the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, and all I could think was, hey where’s Erica.

Glad to hear your so busy. I can’t wait to get home so I can get back to writing myself.

LOL Matt- Too funny. Have fun writing! I’m having a lot of fun with my story too!

7. Yep, I so wanna go there. You need to do what you need to. We’ll all still be here when you come back. I’m feeling the need for a break even though I’m not doing NaNo. Take care and best of luck!

8. S B Frank says:

Good luck with your nanowrimo!

Thanks Susan- I don’t know how you do it! I really don’t want to, I used to check it sometimes at work- saved me time, but now- no way- I’m so busy I don’t have time to check my email!

We all need a break sometimes πŸ™‚

Thanks for the luck! Take care too- I’ll be around…LOL

SB- Hello and Welcome! You are my 30th follower πŸ™‚ The OCD in me was screaming for someone to fill that slot- so thank you πŸ™‚

Thanks for the luck!

11. Good luck Erica. There’s nothing wrong with taking a step back, especially when it’s for important real world things. By having this post up, people who visit will know you’re just taking a break and plan to come back. I hate when people just vanish without an explanation.

As for me, I’m feeling burned out on writing my blog right now, but I don’t want to stop. It’s more of a chore than I’d like it to be right now. With reading other blogs, I try to do them in bursts throughout the day, then I don’t get overwhelmed.

Thanks Mel πŸ™‚ I feel bad, but I’m sure there are plenty out there to take my place! It’s nice that people actually care about what I say, I would never want to damage that!

I’m sorry you’re “blogged down.” LOL.

I’m trying something new- since I can’t read any at work, I’ve been trying to read some at night before I write. It seems to be going ok, I know I’ve missed some though, but what can you do πŸ™‚

I love your blog, but if you need a break- take it!

13. Natalie says:

I’m doing exactly what you are doing Erica, so don’t feel bad. I think I’ll post once or twice a week and try to comment on all my blogging buddies blogs (say that ten times fast! πŸ™‚ about once a week. NaNo is so fun but it does eat up my blogging time πŸ™‚

14. Angela says:

I think there’s a lot of us slowing down for Nano, so don’t feel bad! Focus on what’s important for your free time–writing and family!

Natalie- You know- now that I think of it- I remember you posting that too! Sounds like a good plan πŸ™‚

Let’s see “blogging buddies blogs.” Repeat– yeah I’m fumbling bit with that statement…LOL

I do love the NaNo- but it’s eating into my blogging and sleep! Oh well, tis the price of doing it.

Hi Natalie M. and Welcome πŸ™‚

Thank you- will post sometime this week on my progress!

Thanks Angela! I’ve noticed that a bit too. I just wanted to make sure people knew πŸ™‚

I agree! Thanks πŸ™‚

18. Hi…there’s only three or four (including you) I look at. Comment now and then. A qick visit with some others and I’m gone but that stuff is back-burnner for sure. My head’s wrapped around NaNo right now, too, and I’m having a blast. Except when the cat wants to help by trying to walk across my keyboard. (but that’s kinda cute)

Dave- I’m flattered that you choose to come see me over here in this craziness πŸ™‚

My kitty Zeus is always trying to walk across my keyboard… LOL He also lays on my books and magazines when I read them like the big beautiful blob he is πŸ™‚

Good Luck with NaNo!!

20. Hey, I gave you an award on my blog =]

Thanks Natalie πŸ™‚ I’ll check it out!

Sounds like you’re making good progress on your NaNo work. Have a great weekend! :O)

Thanks Diane πŸ™‚ You too!