Monday Featured Blog – Frankie Writes

Hello Folks!
It’s that time again… Hopefully we won’t have anyone that has a bad case of the “Muundaays.”

I’ve spent the weekend working on my new website and recovering from the WordPress situation. Oh and recording and posting my first Vlog! If you missed it, you can watch it Here .

Well we have another fabulous blog feature today. I enjoy this blog a lot and I’m featuring it not because she made me feel bad for featuring her blog war competitor, but because I love her blog too ;o) Frankie over at Frankie Writes .

Frankie’s blog is funny, entertaining and zany – like she is :o) She recently began a series called The Real Writers – kind of a take on the Real World, but with writers – it’s really funny and clever. I always look forward to these posts! You can find the first episode Here.

As I eluded to in the introduction. Frankie is smack dab in the middle of a blog war with Shannon over at Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe. I’ve watched this feud – and trust me when I say it’s highly entertaining. Frankie is getting ready to post the Shannon dare this week! Look for it. Oh and don’t miss out on her reenactment of a scene from Clueless- one of my fav. movies!
While you’re over there – check out her latest Vlog !

Frankie is super nice and a fun blogger! She also has gorgeous hair ;o) Hair that I am jealous of. *sigh* someday…

Profile 411 –

Welcome! Thank you for visiting my blog! Here are my Adventures in Writing my First YA Romantic Fantasy, STOLEN. You can also read about Navigating the Publishing Industry, Meeting Famous Authors, Vegan/Raw Food, Belly Dancing and the General Shenanigans that Make Up My Life! —-I also blog with the girls in my critique group at The First Novels Club Blog. You can find my Vampire Diaries Recaps there as well!

Find her on Twitter Here

Seriously folks – her blog is a must read :o)

Author C.L. Beck’s blog Write Up My Alley is donating $1 for each comment on the blog found Here in an effort to help out the people of Haiti. Donations will go to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints’ Emergency Response Fund and/or to the Red Cross for every comment. The offer is good from now until Feb 5, for up to a total of $200.

Well, that’s all for today! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. I really enjoyed my first Vlog, so look for more to come! I’m still waiting to see yours… :o)

pic courtesy of indiana.bilerico.com/2009/09/Blog.jpg

24 Responses to β€œMonday Featured Blog – Frankie Writes”

1. OMG I so honored! SQUEE! Also zany? Nice word…I never thought to use that to describe my blog (and me, hehe). Thanks so much for featuring me. Obviously it was because you love my blog and not because you’re secretly scared that your support of my blog war rival last week could possibly end with you getting a dare from me. Nope, not at all. Hehe. Thanks for featuring me!:-) Hugs!

I followed them both last week, so I’m ahead of the game! LOL

No vlogs for me – I’m a writer, not a speaker. But I’ll certainly enjoy yours. πŸ˜‰

3. I’ll have to go check out Frankie’s blog. Thanks for pointing us in her direction.

Frankie – Zany is a great word! I totally think you’re zany and fabulous :o) You are very welcome – I’m glad you liked it. I take no sides in this blog war ;o) We all win cause we get to see the dare played out! Hugs back :o)

Jamie – Oh yay – glad you joined both – they are a lot of fun! I can understand that – It was a bit scary posting it, but the positive response is really great :o)

Susan – Yay! You won’t be sorry ;o)

5. Excellent choice again, Erica.

6. Yay! We love Frankie and loved the Vlog. Keep it coming!

LiLa – Thank you! Will do :o) Frankie is all kinds of awesome!

Once again an excellent choice, Erica! I love Frankie’s Real Writers series – it really should be filmed for television!

CR – Thank you! I love it too, such a fun one :o) I totally agree!

10. Thanks for mentioning my blog and the chance for people to donate to Haitian relief efforts by leaving a comment there. That was so nice of you! :0

11. Frankie is amazing! She’s so funny, that sometimes I feel like a complete idiot with my lame attempts at humor.

12. Melissa says:

Yep, another great blog feature. Frankie is hilarious!

13. I’m not going to lie, I’ve totally been coming back here all day for the ego boost. I mean SQUEEE! Everyone’s comments are sooooo nice and it’s soooo fun to be featured especially bc my day has been blah while I prep for my psych class–I’m teaching bio-psych this week which is soooo not fun.

14. Ah-I’ve been in revision/re-write Hell all day and now you’re stroking Frankie’s ego right before she issues my next dare? What are you doing to me woman?!?!?!?

πŸ˜‰

Actually, I am a HUGE fan of Frankie’s blog–that’s how we *met* in the first place. And now we’re somehow at war, so I guess it goes to show following blogs can be have interesting consequences. But she’s hilarious and pretty and I love her and are you reading this Frankie? Please be nice with your next dare. You’re so wonderful.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Great post, btw) πŸ™‚

15. I love Frankie’s ‘Real Writers’ series, it’s been cracking me up. I think it’s really clever. Haven’t yet gotten into the vlogging thing yet but maybe soon πŸ™‚

16. I love feuding bloggers!

17. Shannon, puh-lease! Your flattery won’t get you anywhere. Your next dare is-a-coming! πŸ˜‰ Love ya!

Cindy – You’re welcome – Thank YOU for doing your part to help :o)

Elana – LOL – I know what you mean – hard to keep up… ;o)

Melissa – Thanks girl!

Frankie – LOL – you are too funny. I’m glad you enjoyed it today! Oh that doesn’t sound fun… wow, actually it sounds hard!

Shannon – Sorry… I take no part in this war – just doin’ my thing… LOL You are both awesome, but you knew that.

I can tell you two really like each other a lot – that’s what makes it so fun! Yeah Frankie – go easy on her *runs and hides* Shannon – you should be nice to her too *ducks*

Okay I’m done :o)

Melissa S- Oh I know! It’s hilarious! Yes you should – it was really fun ;o)

Little Ms. J – LOL they are fun to watch as long as your not one of them ;o)

Frankie – LOL… Ruh Roh Scooby

20. Diana Paz says:

Frankie and Shannon’s blogs are both highly entertaining. I love Frankie’s “Dear…” posts lol. I think “Dear Marshalls” was my fave.

Diana – Those are good too! Love those blogs :o)

22. Jm Diaz says:

I’m gonna have to check out Frankie.. Thanks for the post Erica πŸ™‚

Jm – Oh cool! You’re welcome ;o)