Vloggy #2 – You Can’t Handle the Truth! Nah, you can ;o)

Hello!

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I am having a great one. Hubs and I are getting a new doggie tomorrow – Freddie! He’s a Shepard, boxer, lab mix, and may have some pit bull, we don’t really know, he’s a sweetie and Maya (the Rottie) loves him. Will post some pics when he is officially ours ;o)

My buddy Matt – your buddy too probably – is having a 99 followers challenge over at Pensive Sarcasm – if you’re not following his blog – you should – he’s hilarious, if you are – send some peeps his way and win! Check it out Here.

Welp, I thought it was time for another Vlog – don’t ask me why, was feelin’ saucy yesterday ;o) I’m afraid to say there are no kitties in this one, and my hair looks like I just pulled a hat off of it, but what can ya do – oh and also – you can see the kitchen in the background! It’s a bit long – so sorry.

So… you wanna know which of the 6 lies is true? If you missed yesterday’s post, so you know what’s going on – you can find it Here.

Check it out Vloggy style…

16 Responses to “Vloggy #2 – You Can’t Handle the Truth! Nah, you can ;o)”

1. Angela says:

Grat’s on the pooch. 🙂

2. Aww, you’re so cute (I mean that in adult complimentary way). And YAY! I guessed correctly.
    Can’t wait to hear more about the new pup.

Angela – thank you! We can’t wait, not long now ;o)

Karen – Aw, thank you – LOL. Yes you did, you’re good at this stuff, must have been something in my voice huh? Yes! We are so excited ;o)

4. YIKES, a puppy! You’ll be up at all hours for a while.

I’ll have to check out Matt’s blog. I’m at 98 followers as of this morning 🙂 .

Hey Sharon! Oh he’s not a puppy, after we got Maya at 7 weeks we decided only doggies – so he’s 1 years old! Yes, you’ll love his blog – he’s hilarious ;o) Oooo very close! Checking out yours now ;o)

6. Awesome! Gotta love puppies! Congrats.

7. Emily says:

When we got a puppy, I thought we would NEVER get her house trained. It took months! So I totally understand swearing off puppies for a 1 year old. I hope he’s just a perfect addition to your fam! 🙂

Emily

8. Guinevere says:

Ooh, a new puppy! Can you vlog so I can live vicariously? We have many kitties right now (one ours, the rest fosters for the SPCA) so I’m not allowed a puppy anytime soon. :p

I just wandered across your blog and I’m looking forward to reading more!

9. Love the vlog! It is so cool to see the people behind the words!

10. Matt says:

You said “me husband…”

Arrgh!

Thanks for the plug and link.

Terry – They are sweet aren’t they. Thank you!

Emily – Oh yeah, it was a bit rough for us too ;o) He’s been great ;o) Thanks.

Guinevere – Oh I love the kitties too – we have 3! Full house ;o) Thank you!

Ms. J – Thank you! I love to watch them too – I didn’t have a cool co-host like you did in yours ;o)

Matt – Um. dang. I thought I distinctly said, “my” I guess I need to speak a little clearer in these things eh? LOL Anytime, me friend… *wink*

12. Ah drat, I was wrong. You so had me with the Einstein reference! Still, the Man in Black relation is ultra cool. Well done, you Creative Writer.

13. Very cute! Nice to get to know you more. Good luck with your new doggie:)

Jess – It was a great guess, and I’m very flattered you’d think that! Yeah I guess we have a line of Cash’s in the family, my grandma told me that. Thank you!

Christine – Thank you! He’s the best – such a good boy!

15. That was my guess!

I really should do a vlog. I’m with you on not wanting anyone else around when I do it though.

Mel – Yay! Nice guess ;o) Yes you should! I’d love to see one from you!!