So Sorry! No Friday Featured Blog

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a good Friday ;o) I feel so guilty for not posting a featured blog, but unfortunately my eyesight is more blurry than it has been. I just don’t think I could sustain a long, detailed blog post.

The Dr. says my eye is getting better, but I have an astigmatism that’s making it really hard to see, and until it’s fully healed, it’s blurry city for me.

If you missed it, I did post something yesterday from my WIP, just in case you’re hankerin’ for a real blog post ;o) You can find it Here.

I took the above pic tonight. Yes, it snowed here today. It’s supposed to be nice this weekend, which is good, cause it’s my birthday on Saturday and I’m going golfing. Hope I can see the ball… (like that would help…LOL)

So have a wonderful weekend. I’m going to try and visit everyone’s blogs, but I may be slower than normal. *hugs* to all of you!

21 Responses to “So Sorry! No Friday Featured Blog”

1. Adam says:

Have a nice weekend! 🙂

Love the pic. 😉

Adam

2. Adam – Thanks! You too ;o)

3. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one. I also hope your eye gets better soon.

Great pic! Praying your eyes get better. :O)

5. That picture is gorgeous!

Hope your eye is healed soon. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for a writer not to be able to see clearly!

Have a great weekend!

Major bummer about your eye, Erica. I hope it heals up soon. I’d tell you to rest it, but I dare say you won’t, so try to take it easy, K? 🙂

7. Hope that eye gets better real soon! Enjoy the golfing! 🙂

8. nike shoes says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9. nike shoes says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10. I will pray mightily for your eye healing, Erica.

If it does not tax your eye too much, check out my entry to the murder scene blogfest. It features Samuel McCord and the one true love of his life, the mysterious and deadly, Meilori Shinseen.
    It is from my historical fantasy, RITES OF PASSAGE, set in 1853.
    Heal Quickly. That’s an order, Roland

11. What an incredible photo! Almost too beautiful to be real. Thank heavens for cameras with flash, huh?

12. Oh my word, I hope your eye get s to feeling better soon!! We need you to see so you can keep blogging! I mean, it’s all about your fans, right? 😛

13. Amy Saia says:

Hey, it’s your blog and you can do what you want. I hope your eye gets better, that must be so frustrating! Take care!!

LOL It snowed here too and I took a picture as well. My picture didn’t turn out as well as yours though.

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. 🙂

15. Susan – Thank you! It was great ;o)

Diane – Thank you ;o)

LiLa – Thanks! It’s becoming increasingly difficult, yes, but hopefully it won’t be too long that it will be like this ;o)

Jamie – Thanks! LOL – I’ve been trying – but it’s really hard!

Jemi – Thank you! I did, it was pretty fun and a beautiful day ;o)

Roland – Thank you!

KM – Thank you! I know, it came out much better than I thought it would ;o)

Carolina – Thank you! Aw, LOL – my fans, aren’t you cute!

Amy – Thanks. It’s no fun… but I just keep truckin’ along ;o)

CR – Crazy isn’t it – Snow in April – Gah! Aw, I bet it’s a great pic ;o) Thank you! It was wonderful ;o)

16. Just checking in on you, friend. I hope your eye is doing much better. Have a healing week, Roland

17. Tracy says:

What a lovely picture! I hope your eye heals quickly for you. That’s no fun!

18. Roland – Hey! Aw, thank you! Doing okay over here ;o)

Tracy – Thank you! I’m workin’ on getting it better ;o) Hopefully soon!

19. Wow, what a great picture. You took that?? It’s beautiful. And hopefully your eye is better now. 🙂

20. Elana – Thank you! Why yes I did, I got a new camera for my birthday, it’s a Sony DX1/ something. Powerful. Love it!

Eye’s not quite better now, but it’s getting there, thanks ;o)