WriteOnCon 2010- YA Writers- check it!

Hey Everyone!!
Okay, I had to get a new post, for many reasons, to share some exciting news, and frankly I was hella tired (yes I said hella – it fit) of staring at my emotional mug every time I went to the page… gah. Time to move on, eh?

So. In case ya haven’t heard… There’s going to be an uber awesome FREE online kidlit conference. Wha??

Yes, It’s true. The following fab peeps are hosting it and frankly doing much more!

Elana Johnson, Jamie Harrington, Shannon Messenger, Casey McCormick, and Lisa & Laura Roecker (along with Jennifer Stayrook web designer)

Lookie here at this Vlog – Love it, thanks for sharing ;o)

So.

Who can join, you ask? YA Writers

Where can I get more info? Well, just check out the super-cool website! http://writeoncon.com/
Ooo when is it? *drooling already* August 10th-12th, 2010

And. Who’s gonna be there?
Um, only the best and superest peeps out there!

So far… Steven Malk, Catherine Drayton, Michelle Andelman, Suzie Townsend, Mark McVeigh, Joanna StampfelVolpe, Kathleen Ortiz, Lindsay Eland, Dan Ehrehaft, Mandy Hubbard, Lindsey Leavitt, Josh Berk, Anica Rissi, Jodi Meadows and more.

They’re still adding to the list!!

So. Click on the links and check em out. They all have awesome blogs, and many are holding contests! Also, check out the Writeoncon website!

What are ya waiting for? Check ‘er out ;o)

I hope you are having a lovely week! I know I’ve neglected this blog a bit, sorry about that.

But.

I have been getting a lot of writing/revising done! Yay ;o)

Enjoy the rest of the week!

28 Responses to β€œWriteOnCon 2010- YA Writers- check it!”

1. Dolly says:

Thanks for the link, Erica. I will check it out πŸ™‚ Probably not good for me due to Time Zone but worth a peep anyway.

2. Dolly – sure, hope you can make it! Definitely take a look ;o) I’m still not sure I can take off either, but I figured I share the love!

3. Sandy Shin says:

I’m very excited for WriterOnCon. It’ll be quite wonderful. πŸ™‚

4. Tahereh says:

yay can’t wait! this looks awesome πŸ˜€

Adorable! Sounds great. :O)

6. I can’t wait for WriterOnCon!! πŸ™‚

7. This is going to be so awesome. Those ladies are amazing!

8. Melissa says:

I am so excited about this conference! I hope you can take off for it.

9. This is why I love this crew of writers! How wonderful for them to put something like this on. πŸ™‚

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

10. Sandy – I know! Me too. Dang I hope I can attend ;o)

Tahereh – Me too!! Can’t wait to see it all pan out ;o)

Diane – Totally!

Jemi – It’ll be epic (quoting LiLa there for a sec)

Terry – They are amazing. What a cool generous thing to do!

Melissa – Me too! See ya there? ;o)

Angela – I agree, it’s a great bunch. Writers are amazingly unselfish people ;o)

11. Goodness! I missed a lot during the week I was out a modem!

12. Ms. J – Oh I know how you feel, I’ve been out of the loop too ;o) So. I’m hoping since you’re on here, that your modem is fixed!!

13. These ladies are absolutely cool for doing this. I hope I can make it to the event.

14. Medeia – Totally! I hope I can make it too ;o)

15. Nishant says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16. Sorry about the deleted comment. It was an accident!

17. Thanks for the shout out! Just when I thought that vlog was buried for good…

Ha ha!

18. Elana – Anytime! LOL love the Vlog, so funny!

19. I can’t wait for this conference!! I’m so glad everyone is promoting it–it sounds like it’s going to be great.

20. Olleymae – I know! I can’t wait either ;o)

21. Online conferences are the best. Free? Check. Can attend in pajamas and fuzzy blue slippers? Check. No need to brush teeth? Check. How does it get any better than that?

22. KM – LOL – it doesn’t get any better than that!!

23. I just found you through your comment at LiLa’s blog and all I have to say is GO BLUE!!!

24. Hi Jonathon! That’s awesome that you follow LiLa. I heart them… GO BLUE indeed, let’s hope this year is better than the last!!

25. I’m so excited for the conference. I think the gals have put together on heck of an event.

26. Tara – I totally agree ;o) See ya on the boards!

27. Amy Saia says:

This sounds really great. Can’t wait to see how it all works!

28. Hi Amy! I know me too ;o)